Who've had thought.
The "better" turned out BAD.
Sorry asshole - I've got the last laugh.
-
Yumin has been feeling happy these few days.
YESTERDAY - shopping with 3/4 of the rest of zee gang. (HUINGEE! ): ) and the wearing of sa's uniform. =X HAHA.
TODAY - annual tournament for dunearn - reunion with daddy and lovely juniors &ex-bowlingmates (THOUGH LEEHANWEI WASNT THERE. that = NO SILLY TISSUE JOKES.). piggybacks from daddy (that = absolute love) :D
And to top it off, (that = icing on the cake) there's YOU for everyday there is.
With that, yumin ends her speech on why she's been feeling happy these days.
THANK YOU.
OHOH family day tmr YAYNESS (:
PS : have some pictures to upload but am darn lazy IM (SO) SORRY.
i'm not gonna be stupid and let you know about my life and tell you i was sad, as well.
OH SHIT DID I JUST SAY THAT :):)
OKAY.
-
I'm gonna be a little assholic and say this :
J-ONES PROMOS ARE COMING IN 1MONTH ++++++
J-TWOS PRELIMS ARE COMING IN ABOUT A MONTH.
AND THEN As.
Yeaaaaaa, okay.
(Guys, longer entry this time right? BETTER? :D)
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- The reason why people make bad choices?THEY'RE FRE...
- If you tell me you people could comprehend love,I'...
- 'Cos i've had a bad day.SO,"Screw you guys - I'm g...
- Hello.UPDATES, people?FINE.Well we just had a tiff...
- -I deleted away past commentsLIKE THEY DIDNT EXIST...
- THIS BLOGshall be my ranting ground (thus the titl...
- I'M SORRY.-WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?
- IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS COULD RELATE TO MY PREVIOUS EN...
- OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!SAY WHAT?GREAT + SPECIAL + ON...
- Hello all.THIS VIDEO is heaps cool. {It [does] tak...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home